Cherry Audio Elka X Free Download is based upon the legendary Synthex, a rare Italian analog synthesizer designed by Mario Maggi and manufactured by ELKA in the early eighties.
Direct Download VST Plugin.
Each aspect of Elka-X has been precisely modeled upon Cherry Audio’s pristine vintage Synthex. Every effort was taken to emulate the prized tone of the original’s DCOs, dynamic filter, and stunning chorus.
We’ve preserved the innovative sound-sculpting and performance features such as layering and keyboard split, and hugely improved the original’s clunky step sequencer.
Cherry Audio Elka X Features
- Two part multitimbral operation: two different patches simultaneously playable, in either a keyboard split or stacked layer mode, with user-specified split point and discrete controls for layer volume and panning
- 16 polyphonic voices which can be layered or split across the keyboard
- Panel Control for selecting layers, with a utility function for exchanging settings between the Lower and Upper sound layers, or even between presets
- Two DCO oscillators with triangle, sawtooth, square, and variable pulse waveforms and independent tuning
- Modes for polyphonic, single voice, and unison monophonic with unison detune
- PWM Cross Modulation and Ring Modulation for both oscillators
- White or Pink Noise Generator
- CEM3320-style multimode filter with 12 or 24 dB/oct lowpass, 6 or 12 dB/oct bandpass, or 12 dB/oct highpass
- Two tempo-syncable LFOs
- Two independent modulation sections: a fixed LFO 1 section, and performance-oriented LFO 2 section, intended for use with pitch and mod wheel controllers
- LFO 1 has triangle, sawtooth, ramp, bipolar square, unipolar square, and random waveforms; LFO 2 triangle waveform only
- ADSR Filter and Amplifier envelope generators with Velocity control
- Multi Trigger for the ADSR Filter and Amplifier envelope generators (in monophonic modes)
- Chord Memory and Oscillator 2 sync
- Tempo Sync buttons for LFO 1 and 2, Sequencer rate, Arpeggio rate, and Echo rate for easy sync to DAW project tempo
- Step Sequencer consisting of four individual monophonic sequences, each with a user-definable length of up to 128 steps, assignable to either layer, and stored with the preset
- Step Sequencer utility operation for copying, swapping, and moving sequencer data between tracks, or from one presets to another
- Glide (pitch envelope) and Portamento (standard glide), independently enabled for each oscillator
- Arpeggiator with tempo sync, independently assignable to both layers
- Studio-quality chorus, echo delay, and reverb effects, including our acclaimed “Galactic” reverb algorithm
- Cherry Audio’s popular Focus zoom-in feature, as well as standard UI zoom and resize with drag
- Over 600 presets created by a talented and diverse group of sound design veterans
- Complete MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls, with easy-to-use MIDI learn
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- Highly optimized coding for optimal performance with ultra-low CPU load
- User-adjustable oversampling control
Cherry Audio Elka X is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
Cherry Audio Elka X Free Download
VST Plugins For Windows HERE.
VST Plugins For MAC HERE.