Kits4beats is an open community, where people around the world can share their files with others. Please note that we do not host any files on our server. All visitors are free to register and share files on our website.
Kits4beats.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material is posted by a user without your knowledge and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section and we will take action on the user and the content in question.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of the allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
If you have any of the above-mentioned claims, statements, or disputes, then please send the infringement notice, claim, or links to the alleged material to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
You can also use the contact form provided below.
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.