Free Download Antares AutoTune Pro
About Antares AutoTune Pro v9
Antares AutoTune Pro Free Download is the most complete and advanced version of Auto-Tune. It includes automatic mode, real-time correction and effects, graphical mode, detailed time and volume adjustment, automatic key detection, and automatic measurement plug-in.
Auto-Tune Pro also includes Classic mode, for the famous “Auto-Tune 5 sound”, Tune and Humanize for more transparent tuning and a natural sound, throat shaping for subtle or extreme voice transitions, pitch shift in time real – AutoCorrect transformation for the component. It lets you handle low-performance latency with Auto-Tune Pro in real-time on stage or in the studio, without worrying about distracting delay.
The automatic mode and graphical mode interfaces are designed to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional and novice users alike. The automatic mode has two unique screen views: the basic view gives you quick and easy access to key functions in the automatic mode, and the advanced view unlocks powerful MIDI locking and editing and vibration control functions.
Antares Autotune Pro 9 Key Features:
- it offers genuine and particular top songs.
- First-class appliances for self-tuning improvements
- Hence, various reinforced recording styles for soundtracks.
- Also, modify the tone using techniques to reduce the lateral braces.
- Constant adjustment with the development of sounds
- Appropriately, it will certainly work flawlessly with vocalists.
- Minimum Inertia Settings for Planning
- Effectiveness designed first
- The visual establishment for competent people
- Ability to monitor by replay for previews
- A further training course on the perseverance of the occasion
- Together, this describes, easy-to-redo customer awareness to extend the simplicity of use
- Online audio surveys for feedback
- Also, constantly following
- Enter a typical productivity plan
- The automatic presentation that repairs musical instruments, in addition
- A host of imaging tools to use
- The surrogate neighbor user interface
Is Autotune worth it if you have Melodyne?
Melodyne is far beyond Autotune when you are interested in keeping it sound ‘natural’. Keep your money and spend more time on fixing your vocals. Don’t just select all and auto-fix, go syllable per syllable and listen carefully. Also, autotune fixes pitch, not timbre. You can go a long way towards fixing pitch with just a handful of vocal lessons, plus it’ll probably improve your timbre a bit too. Won’t make you a stellar singer, but IMHO improving the basics of your performance will do way more than spending it on even more software.
- If you’re lazy or don’t know how to use Melodyne then Antares will get the job done but seeing as how you need to have a knowledge of keys and scales to use either, it’s best to just learn the better one which is the one you have. I don’t really think you’d need both. Melodyne will make your singing on pitch but I’m not sure to what extent it replicates the t-pain/trap vocal effect. It does the portal effect really well though.
- Pro Tip: Pitch correct your vocals with Melodyne first, and then apply AutoTune afterward as an effect. This will infuse your vocals with the flavor of AutoTune (to whatever degree you like), and allow you to avoid a lot of the weird stuff that AutoTune does to raw, untuned vocals.
Download Antares AutoTune Pro Free
Version – Antares AutoTune Pro V9
Check Out More Downloads HERE.