Nicky Romero Kickstart 2 MAC Free Download is a professional side-chaining plugin made by Nicky Romero.
Direct Download VST Plugin.
Don’t have time to read the whole manual? This section is for you!
Here’s how to start using Nick Romero Kickstart 2 right away:
1. Add Kickstart 2to your bassline(or any other sound you want to duck). By default, Kickstart ducks the signal at the start of every beat, for a classic four-to-the-ﬂoor sidechain compression eﬀect.
2. Click the Sidechain curves to ﬁnd one that feels right for your song.
3. Use the bigMixknob to set the strength of volume ducking to ﬁt your mix.
4. If the sidechain is too short/long for your kick drum – or you want to play with the feel and groove – drag the slope (colored area)of the curve. You can also shift the entire curve with theShiftarrows.
5. To pump only the lowest frequencies, turn on the band split. Adjust the slider till the kick punches through clearly and the pumping eﬀect seems to “disappear”.
6. What if your kick isn’t four-to-the-ﬂoor? You can use audio Triggerto to follow any kick drum’s pattern automatically (route the Kick track into the plugin’s external sidechain input). Or, use midi Triggerto program any pattern.
7. For most songs, the default1/4 Lengthoption works just ﬁne. For a slower or faster feel, use1/8or1/2instead
System requirements for Kickstart 2 MAC Free Download:
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Intel or M1 (Native/Rosetta) processor
VST 2, VST 3, AU or AAX host sequencer
Nicky Romero Kickstart 2 MAC Free Download
VST Plugins For Windows HERE.
VST Plugins For MAC HERE.