The Mastering Engineer’s Handbook PDF Free Download is the 4th edition of the bestselling Mastering Engineer’s Handbook is a thoroughly updated and comprehensive manual on the art and science of creating well-mastered recordings.
Free Download Tutorial Below.
Today’s musicians and engineers benefit from the availability of high-quality, low-cost software-based mastering tools, but the challenge is to understand those tools and learn to use them wisely.
Redesigned and updated to reflect both the latest in technology and recent changes in the marketplace, this new edition of the book covers all the fundamentals of the mastering process, and is a treasure-trove of knowledge, with an overview of the history, tools, and philosophy behind mastering as well as complete reference information for all audio delivery formats in use today.
The book also features interviews with some of the legends of the mastering world, including Doug Sax, Bob Ludwig, Bernie Grundman, Glen Meadows, Greg Calbi, and many more.
Give your music the attention it deserves – give it the benefit of the expertise you’ll find in The Mastering Engineer’s Handbook 4th edition.
The Mastering Engineer’s Handbook 4th edition shows you:
• The secrets to making hot masters
• The rules of compression and frequency balancing
• How to mix with mastering in mind.
• The trick to making great-sounding MP3s and streaming audio
• The mastering secrets and techniques of the pros
• Everything you need to know about mastering for vinyl
• Everything you need to know about mastering for CD
• Everything you need to know about Mastering for iTunes
• How to submit to online stores and services like Pandora, Spotify and Gracenote
• How to master for television and the new CALM act
• and much more!